Well, it’s about 3 weeks until Halloween and if you haven’t already, you may soon begin to start getting ready for it – costumes, parties, and of course, cute Halloween treats!
I’ve seen SO many cute Halloween treats on Pinterest and Instagram this year it’s making me itch to make some yummy treats, and since bloggers tend to have some of the best ideas, I’ve rounded up some of my favorites. Just for you. Read now, thank me later.
1. Halloween Muddy Buddies by The Rebel Chick
2. Gooey Monster Eye Cookies by Lil’ Luna
3. Mummy Munch by Picky Palate
4. Vampire Cookies by Sweet Sugarbelle
5. Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats by Glorious Treats
6. Candy Corn Cookie Bark by Your Home Based Mom
7. Spooky Oreo Halloween Cookies by Sweet Rose Studio
8. Cauldron Cupcakes by Cookies and Cups
9. Candy Corn Cupcakes by Gal on a Mission
10. Halloween Fudge by Taste of Home
11. Mummy Cupcakes by Skinny Taste
12. Halloween White Trash by Simply Sweets by Honeybee
And… just in case you’re looking for a healthy Halloween themed treat, look at these Boo-nana pops!
I told you bloggers are pretty awesome! I love all of their ideas and I can’t wait to make some of them! Which is your favorite?